Monday, May 2, 2011

10 With A 'TUDE

IT'S JUST FOR A MONTH

I'm so bad at setting goals and sticking to them.  My heart says 'just do it!' and my mind says maybe later'.  My attitude is a moving target and it needed an adjustment!

10 WITH a 'TUDE
Yes I am going to stop saying to myself just get it off and do it quick, then just maintain, because, it never happens.  I am my own worst enemy.  So I came up with a reason I have to shine and meet goals.

10 WITH a 'TUDE
 10 pounds at a shot, every month
May is the start


2 POUNDS a WEEK  Two pounds a week should do it and that seems manageable.  It's all mind over matter, or in this case FOOD.  Two pounds a week is basically 1000 calorie a day reduction across a week.  A combination of portion control and exercise.  It's easy!  Or is it?

1 DAY AT A TIME  We can do this if we take it 1 step, 1 goal, 1 day at a time.  My goal is to lose 10 pounds this month.  The first step is to plan ahead, write it down, eat and train each day according to plan.



JUST YOU AND ME I already know I can't do this alone.  I need support and encouragement, I need a partner, and with that support and accountability the goal is that much more realistic to reach and it becomes a team effort which is always more fun.   We need each other

JOIN ME!   EAT - WRITE & TRAIN YOURSELF HEALTHY is a Facebook Page you can join, come join us and be part of the challenge!

FREE GIFT - Tosca Reno, the author of the Eat Clean Cookbook, is supporting 10 WITH a 'TUDE by signing a copy of her book and we are giving it to the person that offers up the most posts of encouragement on the Eat - Write & Train Yourself Healthy facebook page during the Month of May.

So join us today!  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Eat-Write-Train-Yourself-Healthy/186402644737641

It's Just Me Val, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment